Saturday, October 01, 2005


Suitcase Diaries

Well this is the first entry. Its a bit strange for me sharing my feelings with the world, but I'm sure it will be fun, maybe even theraputic.... yeah, theraputic would be nice. Maybe I'll start walking up to people on the street and just telling them how I feel. I wonder how that would go over on "the drive".

Well Jessi (my bride) and I have just moved to vancouver, bc and we are settling in very slowly. Its been pretty tough going so far as we dont have our own place yet, its been a little cramped and annoying living out of a suitcase. A think its been a bit harder for Jessi, but things are going to get better. We are going to rent a friend's appartment and we move in on wednesday. Ha---lay---looo----jah It will be nice to have our own space.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:44:00 PM , Blogger Lucky Balaraman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:05:00 AM , Blogger jamie said...

welcome to the dark side of the blog world... ;)

glad you guys are here.

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:26:00 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

thanks for sharing your innermost thoughts and ditto to what pooter said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter