Thursday, October 06, 2005

Prayer Station

I am trying to set up a prayer station (a prayer station is where you offer free prayer on the street to anyone that wants it) here in Van and its going really sloooowly....I guess its always the same when you are trying to do any God thing though.

Anyways I am really excited to get going with it, I have to take out 2 teams next week so I really hope I can get everything ready by then. I think we are going to see some awesome things happen when we start to pray for peeps. The Prayer station idea originated in New York and they've seen healings and conversions and all kinds of stuff...gotta go for supper more later maybe

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:23:00 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

hey thats pretty cool! why didnt we think of it before?

 
At Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:02:00 PM , Blogger Michael said...

Thanks Stina.
I am looking forward to starting it. Craig and I will take the dts out on tuesday afternoon. So throw up a prayer if you think about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter