Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Mute

Lately I feel like my life is on mute and I think its due to the absence of community. Its become increasingly clear to me that a lot of who we are is best expressed in community. We are designed to live with others, to interact, to serve and participate in other peoples lives. I feel like there is little opportunity for those things in my life at the moment. Outside of Jessi, Kael and the one friend I've made here, Jeff (Thanks Jeff for making the effort). I don't really have much of a community. I don't like that. It probably doesn't help that I work from home either. I need human interaction. I am not really sure how to change my life so I do have community. I probably don't even have time to change and find community. Blah... I heard someone say recently that "A life that is given in service to others is the only one worth living." Sounds good to me. God bring me a community.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:55:00 AM , Blogger Stu Bish said...

Good to see you back in blogland mate!

 
At Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:34:00 PM , Blogger Kiwirose said...

we miss you guys, and community is so important. praying that God brings you some people to build with

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter