Monday, November 14, 2005

Dreams, you gotta fight for em!

I have been thinking lately that I really need to fight for the fulfilment of my dreams. I realise that my dreams always seem to drift into the background. I manage to bring them into the forefront for a little while and as I begin to move closer to them becoming a reality something gets in the way and I am discouraged, disillusioned. I allow thoughts that challenge my dreams and tell me they will never come to pass. Sometimes I wonder if my expectations for life are just too high. Surely God wouldn't put dreams in us that can never come to pass; surely he wouldn't tease us like that.

We must guard our dreams. "Guard your heart for it is the well spring of life" What are we without our dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter