Thursday, October 13, 2005


Prayer Station is a Go.
I took the Las Vegas team (from the traveling dts) out to Grandview park today to do the prayer station for the first time.

It was Awesome. We weren't there 20 seconds and people started coming up for prayer. We only had 45 mins out there, but we got to pray for at least 10 people. We even saw one person come to Christ (Joanna please pray for her). Awesome huh?

I was so surprised that it went so well. I thought it would take sometime before people would begin to get used to our presence on the drive. People are pretty hungry for prayer.

We did have one guy complain right at the very end though. He was pretty up set at Christians and made it clear that we weren't welcome there, funny how everyone we prayed for didnt seem to mind.

"Blessed are you when they have insulted and persecuted you, and have said every cruel thing about you falsely for my sake."
Sweet, I'll take that blessing.

Shout out to the Vegas DTS, they did great!

I plan to go out again early next week. So throw out a prayer for me us if you think about it.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!!!
i will TOTALLY pray for her! oh, i am SO excited....wow...that is amazing, I can't wait to see you out there, I am happy and grateful...nice one, Mike, nice one, God...BTW do you wanna hang with the story stick people soon?

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:21:00 PM , Blogger jamie said...

i wanna hang with story stick people!

mike wow i am so excited for you. thank you so much for bringing us your passion. I am really excited to see what God is going to do in our community and in us! Glad you're here mike.

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:58:00 PM , Blogger Angela Oliver said...

mike...God's awesome.
So glad you are here to bring this to our neighbourhood. Pray for covering over your wife as you continue to combat front and centre. She may take some of the brunt of this fruit!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:59:00 PM , Blogger Michael said...

Joanna, I would totally be up for meeting with the story stick peeps, but I think Pam is going to Hawaii real soon, maybe we can do it when she gets back. What do ya think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter