Thursday, November 17, 2005



King of Scotland

The base is doing the angels and mortals game this week and my Angel dubbed me "King of Scotland" I even got a sweet crown and mini banner to boot.....nice eh? Anyways I am finding it quite difficult picking out a gift everyday, always feeling the pressure that It has to be really spiritual and creative...well I haven't given in to any of those pressures so far. I just have to purchase one more none spiritual/creative gift and I will be completely free from all pressure as the angels will be revealed tomorrow.

I just hope I still get to be King! "All Hail King Michael"...yeah baby I like the sound o that.


Another Kingly Pose:




1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:20:00 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

simply hilarious.
Long live his majesty.
Now you can take over the world!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter