Saturday, March 11, 2006


I'm Back

So sorry that I haven't Blogged FOREVER. I have just returned to Vancouver from Morocco and Scotland.

Jessi and I had a great time with the dts...they were a fantastic bunch.

Jessi and I stayed in Scotland an extra 10 days after the dts team left so we could hang out with family and friends and sell all of our furniture that had been in storage.

Above is a picture of me with my favourite person and in my opinion the coolest Castle in Scotland its called Eilean Donan.

well i think thats enough for now i dont want to be over zealous.
more later...maybe.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:54:00 PM , Blogger jamie said...

welcome back bro

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:28:00 PM , Blogger craigchurch said...

great to have you back. missed you guys.

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:39:00 PM , Blogger Leigh Oliver said...

Glad your back. Good luck with the house hunting.

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:43:00 AM , Blogger Saoirse said...

Excuse me, sir, but I've received complaints that a man fitting your description has been pushing people into the lake.

Glad you made it back to Vancouver.

-Layne

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 4:51:00 PM , Blogger Audrey Whitesides said...

you are awesome mike...sure missed you around...

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:29:00 PM , Blogger jamie said...

nice comment you left on my blog, unfriend..
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter