Sunday, March 19, 2006

WE NEED A MIRACLE!

Well as you probably know Jessi and I have been house hunting. We only started after we felt that God was prompting us to do so.

So one week later we are learning that we need about $200, 000 (£100,000) for the down payment...sweet huh?

Yes we do indeed need a miracle for this to happen. Trusting God for $2500 for outreach is hard enough reach never mind 200 grand. Wow. I suppose if we had never seen him provide for all of our outreaches that we wouldn't have the faith that he could do this.

At this point my faith is very up and down. I mean I know he could provide the money in a second if he wanted too, but the hard thing is knowing whether or not wants to.
A certain well known book title comes to mind "Is that really you God?"

Well we could really use your prayers and encouragement right now. So please throw some up for us.

Thanks

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:12:00 PM , Blogger Angela Oliver said...

mike...that castle looks like a sweet house!

you know i support you 2 %100. I am believing for you for sure!

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:03:00 PM , Blogger The Overworked Barista said...

Wow. That will be an amazing house I bet. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:04:00 PM , Blogger The Overworked Barista said...

and uh...this is josh. ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter