Friday, March 31, 2006

aaarggh!

We were supposed to find out the gender of our wee bundle of fun today, but they didn't tell us anything. It was so weird the doctor doing the ultra sound wouldn’t communicate anything to us. She didn't even tell us if the baby was healthy or not. She said it was too early to tell the gender. I wasn't allowed in the room with Jessi for the longest time. Jessi had to ask to see the baby on the monitor other wise I don't think the doctor would have shown us. I am mad...Its my baby tell me the gender...tell me its ok and fine and all of that stuff. They were more interested in seeing the baby for themselves.


We did get to see the heart beating. That was pretty awesome. It looks like a little jumping bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter